2011年7月13日星期三

Man hit by train talks about the ordeal

The man who got his leg severed on some train tracks talked about the ordeal for the first time on Tuesday.

James Piles, a transient from Florida, is recovering at O.the solar panel fast!H.Free DIY Insulator Resource!S.U.

Portland police say a Union Pacific freight train hit piles just before 11:30 Monday night.Shop a wide selection of kidney stone products in the evo shop.

When they arrived, they found piles carrying his severed left leg, detached just below the knee.

Piles says he was walking along the tracks with a friend when he got too close and got pinned under the train.

He says it all happened really quickly and describes the pain as intense throbbing.

"I was a little too close to it and it hit me in the back of the head, I did a 270 spin, went under the train, and as I'm crawling out it took my leg and cut it right below the knee," Piles said. "I was heartbroken and freaking out, but I kept my cool because I knew if I freaked out I probably would've bled out even more."

Right after getting hit Piles says he asked a driver nearby to call 911.

The good Samaritan then wrapped his leg, put pressure on it and stayed by his side until medical help arrived.

The train continued south until officers made contact with Union Pacific to stop it.

Officers from the traffic division and Union Pacific police are now investigating the accident.

Surgeons were not able to reattach Pile's leg.Choose from one of the major categories of offshore merchant account,

He will need to have several more surgeries before he'll be released from the hospital.buy chicken coop online.

He says after that, he'll try to get back to his family in Florida.

没有评论:

发表评论