2011年7月26日星期二

Lawyer Makes Strong Argument on Stockton Lake

Jeremy Lawyer won the Toyota Tundra Bassmaster Weekend Series, operated by American Bass Anglers, Missouri Division 16 tournament, held July 23, 2011, on Stockton Lake.the Hemorrhoids are swollen blood vessels of the rectum.

A make-up event from one cancelled earlier at Table Rock Lake, the tournament ran out of Orleans Trail Marina to fish the 25,000-acre impoundment in Cedar, Dade and Polk counties in the northern Missouri Ozarks. Lawyer landed five bass weighing 16.87 pounds to win the Boater Division. He anchored his bag with a 5.16-pounder.

"We fished deep, about 10 to 20 feet," Lawyer explained. "It took me about two hours to get the first bite. I threw a big worm and a football jig. At this time of year, fish just can't stay away from a big worm. We threw plum, redbug, junebug and motor oil, but color really didn't matter as much as putting the worm in front of the fish. I probably fished 15 drops to get five bites."

In second for the boaters, Harold Stark brought in a five-bass tournament limit for 12.01 pounds.

"I had one spot that I found earlier and each of us caught two fish off of it fishing deep," Stark said. "At the second spot, my co-angler caught a good one. I caught two at noon on a Spook and my last one on a worm off a brush pile just before we had to come in. We had a lot of fun."

Randall J. Ragar landed three bass going 11.10 pounds for third place.The new website of Udreamy Network Corporation is mainly selling zentai suits , He earned $605.

"We went brush pile hopping," Ragar admitted. "Most of the piles were in 12 to 15 feet of water and out to 23 feet deep. I fished a 10-inch worm in blue flake."

Doug Henzlik took fourth place with four bass and 10.39 pounds. Kevin Prickett finished fifth among the boaters with five bass going 9.There is good integration with PayPal and most third party merchant account providers,74 pounds. Mike Marfell only landed one bass, but collected $160 for taking the tournament lunker title with a 5.24-pounder.

"I fished a main lake point with a 1/2-ounce football head jig with a 10.5-inch shaky worm on the back of it," Marfell said. "The fish hit just about noon."

In the Co-Angler Division, Ryan S. Schneider won it all. He landed three bass weighing 14.03 pounds for a 4.67-pound average. Fishing with Lawyer, Schneider took his second BWS victory of the year.There are RUBBER MATS underneath mattresses, He added a bonus by catching a 4.85-pounder to take the division big bass title.

"I fished a 10-inch Berkley Power Bait worm with a 1/2-ounce sinker," Schneider said. "I just dragged it over some flat points. The fish liked the gravel bottom with some depressions. We fished the main lake about 20 minutes from the landing."

"I pulled two fish out of 20 feet of water first thing in the morning," Nguyen said.then used cut pieces of rubber hose garden hose to get through the electric fence. "I caught another on the second spot, also out of 20 feet of water. I was done by 8:30 a.m. Then, I just cheered on my boater."

In third for the co-anglers, Dennis G. Meyer caught three keepers for 6.04 pounds. He went home $284 richer after his second BWS tournament.

"We caught quite a few fish on topwater baits," Meyer said. "My boater was throwing a Spook. I was throwing a Norman Top Dollar. I had my fish by 9:30 a.m."

Richard Champagne caught two bass and finished fourth with 5.39 pounds. Just behind, Robin Hessling rounded out the top five co-anglers with two bass going 5.37 pounds.

没有评论:

发表评论