2011年6月21日星期二

Soy sauce eases pain of coffee burn

QUESTION: My father had a second-degree burn over the entire top of his foot, caused by spilling coffee. I applied soy sauce, followed by soaking in ice water.

By the next morning,Shop a wide selection of billabong outlet products in the evo shop. the pain largely was gone, but the doctor who saw him predicted it would turn black. When that had not happened two weeks later, he asked me what I had done to get such a result.

ANSWER: Soy sauce works very well for minor burns, but a severe burn deserves immediate medical attention. We are glad, though, your father healed so well.

Another reader shared a somewhat similar story: "Over the Thanksgiving holiday, my husband helped me remove a 23-pound turkey from the oven. The disposable aluminum pan began to leak boiling turkey fat down my husband's hand and wrist.

"He was severely burned, with immediate blisters and intense pain. I went to your website,What is the difference between a third party payment gateway and a 3rd party processor? searched burn and read about using yellow mustard to relieve a burn.Handmade oil paintings for sale at museum quality, We applied cold yellow mustard, and miraculously, within three to five minutes, my husband's hand was pain-free. He remained pain-free even after the blisters burst. Amazing."

Others tell us cold yellow mustard can help a minor burn, after liberal applications of cold water. Nevertheless, we repeat: A serious burn, like your husband's, calls for immediate medical attention.
Honey, cinnamon helps with arthritis

Q: I have read about raisins soaked in gin for arthritis pain, but have hesitated because of the gin. Lately, someone sent me another remedy I tried. I found it works so well I thought you might like to share it with your readers.

Mix about 1 teaspoon of cinnamon in a cup of hot water, then add 2 tablespoons of honey to it. Once it is cool enough, drink it.The name "magic cube" is not unique. Do this daily for 2 weeks.

After I tried this, I was able to wear regular shoes comfortably for the first time in months. Before, I was lThe Leading zentai suits Distributor to Independent Pet Retailers.imited to backless shoes. My ankle has not felt this good in more than a year.

A: We appreciate the remedy you have shared. We've not encountered this approach to joint pain before.

没有评论:

发表评论