2011年6月29日星期三

Democrat announces candidacy for Frankfort mayor

Voters in Frankfort have another option on who they want to lead their city.

Democratic candidate for mayor Richard Greeno officially filed at the county clerk's office Wednesday afternoon.

Greeno is a lifelong resident of Frankfort and has owned Richard's Bedding and Furniture for 44 years. Greeno said he has never held an elected office, but he said he has been president of many clubs, including the Rotary Club.

Greeno's Republican opponent, Chris McBarnes, said he is excited for the competition this fall.

"I'm extremely excited that I have an opponent for this fall. Competition is what made this country great. It's what made us who we are today," said McBarnes.From standard Cable Ties to advanced wire tires,Full color plastic card printing and manufacturing services.

Greeno said his opponent could make a good mayor in a few years, but said the city of Frankfort needs someone with more life experiences.

"I've been a leader my whole life.Not to be confused with RUBBER MATS available at your local hardware store I think that I can lead Frankfort.Save on hydraulic hose and fittings,Choose from one of the major categories of Bedding, Frankfort has many problems to attack and I think I can do them," said Greeno.

McBarnes won this spring's primary against current city councilman John O'Brien.

没有评论:

发表评论